Friday, January 26, 2018

Dina Wakley in Adelaide


Classes for Dina Wakley in Adelaide 
have been released

***THE JUICY DETAILS***

Classes are $130.00 each.
A $70 deposit is required to secure your seat.
Final payment MUST be paid by June 30th.
As I am having to keep the pricing in line with the other states, I am unable to
offer discounts but I'd love to offer you a payment plan.

There are no refunds on Classes with International Teachers as I
Pre Pay the Teacher... if for some reason you are unable to make the
class - you can either resell your seat and let us know who will be
taking your spot, or contact us to see if we have a waiting list.

ALL CLASSES MUST BE PRE PAID TO CONFIRM YOUR SEAT...

If you want to arrange a payment plan, please contact me at natmay@adam.com.au
The $70 deposit still needs to be paid to secure your spot.

There will be a Pop-Up store at the event where you can purchase supplies
for the class and I am happy to take Pre-Orders for you to collect on the day.

If you are needing help with accommodation and transport,
I would love to help out, Just flick me a message.


The venue will be announced shortly






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx