Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Stencil Club - Voices Guest Designer for November


I have been a member of the Stencil Girl Club for a bit over a year or so now and I love it!
You can find the link here ... STENCIL CLUB

I have been fortunate enough to be asked to create for the November and December release of the Stencil Club stencils and they are just awesome!

I totally got carried away in November and created 2 projects!
Here is  the first one with a few simple steps!

Together – Scrapbook Layout


I love the shapes in this stencil set and thought it would be great to use on a layout!
I started with Modelling Paste through the stencil then once dry, I really drowned the cardstock in Moon Shadow Mists from Lindys Stamp Gang in Treasure Island Aqua, Tawny Turquoise & Buccaneer Bay Blue.



Once dry, that gorgeous shimmer came out. 
I trimmed the cardstock down to be more of a feature panel, framed it with an old dress pattern the mounted it to black cardstock. 



 Before I stuck it on, I used Black Soot Distress Oxide with a blending tool through the stencil to create a really cool finish.



Here are a few close ups of the page!







Tomorrow I will share the second project that I created with the November Set!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx