Thursday, November 16, 2017

Choose To Shine

Hey there
Today I am sharing a quick and easy Scrapbook Page using the colours from the
September color challenge from Lindys!

 P1012233
This color set was a little challenging for me but the new 7Dots paper was the perfect match and I teamed it with some Imaginarium Designs Chipboard that I could customise to suit!

The paper has a little touch of Blue in it so I wanted to make that pop by adding some Delphinium Turquoise but the Turquoise by itself would be too strong so I added layers under it first.
P1012227


I started with a coat of clear gesso then once dry, brushed on some Orange Creamsicle. Once dry, I added some Golden Doubloons and allowed it to dry in puddles.P1012228
I love that shimmer ... just divine.
Next I added some splatters ... starting with Golden Doubloons then Sandra Dee Sepia and Delphinium Turquoise. It's important to dry each color in between so that they sit as separate colors and not meld together.

P1012229

I have created a short process video that you can view here.



Here are a few close ups for you .
P1012234P1012235P1012236P1012237P1012238
Thanks for stopping by

Lindy’s Products

  • September Color Challenge Set ...Golden Doubloons, Orange Creamsicle, Delphinium Turquoise and Sandra Dee Sepia

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx