Thursday, April 13, 2017

Dream with Lindys

Hi Gang!
Today I thought I’d give you a closer look at the scrapbook page I created using the stunning April collection and show you how easy it is to make!  Have you had a go at creating something with the gorgeous Lindy’s April Color Challenge colors yet?
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Let me talk you through all the details!
I started with a little gesso stenciling on Marshmallow cardstock before applying Chateau Rose to the background using a stamp block – this is simple – grab your acrylic stamp block, paint on some color & stamp direct to your page!
Once dry, I used a brush to splatter on Hydrangea Blue, Blue Hawaiian Blue and Rusty Lantern Lime.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I wanted to create a couple of tags as well so I punched them out using 300gsm Watercolour paper then applied the sprays direct to them allowing them to dry.OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I used the super cool Stampotique stamps as well on this page. I used ‘whatever‘ in grey archival ink lightly on the background and ‘Daniels Hearts‘ was stamped on acetate and used as an embellishment. I also lightly stamped ‘Row faces‘ on the tags once they were dry.OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Once I had finished the page, I covered the photo & embellishments and then gave the project a splatter of Blazin Black just to give it a pop!
If you have a minute or two, I have created a process video for you to view.

Lindys Products

Other Products
Thanks for stopping by
for-blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx